Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Depressed after Break-Up, Friends Leave Also. Please Read!!!?

I'm originally from Florida. In August of 2005 , I moved to NYC for work( I love NY and my job) After living in NYC for two months, I met an amazing girl at a restaurant one night who eventually became my girlfriend. My girlfriend and I had an amazing relationship , and I was even going to propose to her this coming fall. This past June, she broke up with me, stating that she needs to find herself and get back in touch with her individuality. I was devastated. Since then , I have spoken with her and even met her for dinner. I have been trying to keep myself busy at work and not think of the breakup. Most of the friends I have( had) were mutual friends between the both of us ( I don;t hear from any of them anymore) I am very depressed. She is out with all of her friends going out to dinner, drinks, and away for weekends. I am lonely though and honestly miss her more than anything and and need some advice on how to move forward, I feel like I have to start all ove again. Please Read!Depressed after Break-Up, Friends Leave Also. Please Read!!!?
We have all gone through terriable break-ups, yet we are all here to still talk about it. With that said, things will get better, but slowly. Make some new friends. You must of had a few friends of your own before this girl.Depressed after Break-Up, Friends Leave Also. Please Read!!!?
gosh bru, u got poked by a pin, but it went str8 throo your heart. i think the next step is to grow some confidence....again. think about whats gr8 about yourself, think about how you met the gal that dumped you and use that same method to pick up new friends. hell, i met a chick on the bus and by cracking a really good joke, she had my attention for the whole trip and ***** w8 to c me agen. maybe you also good at making up jokes. things like that will build your confidence. also try getting hold of a motivational speaker, that helps ALOT. happy fishing.......
Tell her how you feel, maybe she'll understand. She just might be handling the breakup in a different way than you are. If not, you gotta move on no matter how hard it is for you.
...you DO have to start all over again here partner......cause she has now left you my friend to do her own thing reasonably.


Now it's your turn to do the same stuff alternatively.......are we cool partner?


Your mind has left you devastated....and you are the only one who allows the mind bending devastation to continue........WHY?


She's gone now dude...how come you aren't gone too reasonably?


You're conflicted and confused and full of heartbreak and uneasiness and pain and suffering here partner.


Who do you think causes YOU this undying pain my friend seriously?...................YOU DO my friend....not her really!!!!


Only YOU can control your own mind partner....so quit thinking about her at all dude.....and start thinking about YOU here honestly.


Who's more important then YOU directly honestly?


Not her dude........YOU are more important partner.....got it?


Surely if you're feeling overwhelmed by all of this post hypnotic stress of the feelings of this relationship.....go get some therapeutic help here dude.
use this exp as inspiration towards a guitar song (im guessin u play due to your name) and forget the ppl who dont talk 2 u again after something that meant so much (thats just not cool) However, just think positive and more friends will drift need u becuase ppl are attracted to the positive vibes that come out of others.
well she is keepin herself occupied





which u need to do the same thing


go out and meet new people


have fun





its not the end of the world


keep ur self sane





trust its only a lost


we always lose things anyways


time will heal everything





good luck man
Well my friend. its HARD. but you have to. You have to pick one of 2 roads. Depression or Face the facts road and move forward for you.





I see it this way. There is more then one girl in this world. So why Sweat for just one. When there are billions and billions to find another one...and this time YOU PICK if you want her.And if she dont work get another one.......there is too many. to cry over one. so CHIN UP and work out, get financially STRONGER and go get em !!!


EDWIN
You said it yourself..........immerse yourself in your work and any other interests, and before you know.......something and or someone will come along and be apart of your life.......


Seriously, stop worrying...........let go, and just be.......

No comments:

Post a Comment