Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My exboyfriends friend emailed me after our break up. Should I reply or ignore? *details*?

we broke up and his friend just sent me a message saying he noticed im single now and asked how my ex is doing.. hes never talked to me before through email. im pretty much done with my ex and dont care to keep any contact. should i respond? as a friend or straight to the point of his questions? or not at all?








my ex and i were together for 4 years. and this guy is an old good friend of my exs from like middle school. i really didn't think he was interested. and i have zero interest in him. at all! It's been about 1 1/2 month since the break up and im over it. i dont want to talk to my ex really ever. i just thought i shouldn't be such a ';B'; to his friend when he didnt do anything wrong since we have hung out in a group from time to time. but, without my ex, i doubt i would really ever talk to him at all. i never considered him ';my'; friend but ';his';. and i dont even care to try to use this guy to get back at my ex.My exboyfriends friend emailed me after our break up. Should I reply or ignore? *details*?
i rekon you should reply %26amp; do both, like tell him what he asked you %26amp; then say ';anywyaz how are you?'; kinda thing. You might as well just answer the thing.My exboyfriends friend emailed me after our break up. Should I reply or ignore? *details*?
Reply

No comments:

Post a Comment