Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you know when the right time to break up is?

I recently moved to a new area and knew no one. One of the first people I met was a guy I ended up liking and have now been dating for 6 months. I really don't know anyone else and pretty much just hang out with his friends. Lately we have been fighting a lot and I am upset a lot more often then I am happy. I want to end things, but I know that I would be losing the only social life I have and I don't know if I can handle that.How do you know when the right time to break up is?
Well, this is my opinion...Girl you Dont Need No Man!!!..your happiness should come before any man..And the social thing..There are 6 billion people in this world..if you work where you live now..talk to some co-workers..If you have internet..get on the internet..you can meet new and better people anywhere :D it all depends on what your into..But live your life the way you feel is best for you. Dont let no one take away your shine, your smile, your happiness :D The right time to break up is when you had enough of not being happy..its all on you girl and good luck to ya :DHow do you know when the right time to break up is?
If you find yourself asking questions like these, it's time to break up.
there is almost never a right time,someone usually ends up happy the other one hurt.just do it quick and be decisive and draw a line.dont ever spare feelings.that sucks the worse, believe me.it seems like youve been led on when someone does that.
you follow your intuation.
The right time to break up with him is now, because you're obviously not happy. You need to get into a club or hobby in order to meet new people and broaden your horizons.
Sure he may be your only source of a social life now, but look how many people you could potensially meet just like you met him, theres other opportunities out there. Would you feel good sticking with him just because you'd feel like a loner without him, you should be comfortable within yourself enough to know that if you are confident you can make friends other ways then through him. If your unhappy and mostly thinking of breaking it off, do it, its your heart telling you to so dont deny it. You'll survive, you did before him, you can without him.

No comments:

Post a Comment