Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you convince you friends that you're fine after a bad break-up?

I had a really bad break-up with my boyfriend of 2 years almost a year ago now, and it tore me apart at first. But now I'm doing fine, but my friends don't believe me. I mean it still hurts and all, but they're convinced that I'm still ';wallowing';, which I'm not. I'm not back to ';normal'; either, but I'm not sure I'll ever be. I just don't know how to explain to them that they don't need to worry about me anymore because I'm fine.How do you convince you friends that you're fine after a bad break-up?
Well, I think the best way to convince your friends that you're fine is to search for another guy and show your friends you're having fun with him...or if you don't want to... then just show them that your ex isn't really worth crying(or whatever it is) for :)

No comments:

Post a Comment