Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My best friend is going to break up with his girlfriend tomorrow. How do I help him out and be supportive?

I'm thinking he's going to need something to soften this process of breaking up and I want to be as nice and supportive as I can- I feel like I'm a naturally diplomatic and trustworthy person but I just want to say the right things as this is a VERY important deal to him-from what I'd guess- They've been dating for 3 and half years. What should I do?My best friend is going to break up with his girlfriend tomorrow. How do I help him out and be supportive?
be there for him, listen, don't tell him about how he was wrong or whatever. i'd also invite him to see a movie (something comedic that doesn't have a lot of relationships in it...like hot rod or a retarded movie like that) to take his mind off of it. and just let him lean on you. good luck to both of you! %26lt;3My best friend is going to break up with his girlfriend tomorrow. How do I help him out and be supportive?
well there is not much you can do but to be there for him if he need a shoulder to cry on. If he needs someone to talk to then offer to talk to him and if he needs space let him have his space but not to much so that he feels left behind or abandoned.
Dont worry Sick chick, he sounds like he is ready build for this!


he is doing the break up from what you say so he should be going in full bodied karate! he will be fine.


but hey the ex girlfrined might need a shoulder, you got her number and i will swing on down and show her some of my fully sick ninja moves!
WOW thats big. i think you should maybe politely mind ur own business and let him handle it, but if he askes you, just be like








';whatever u feel is right and if u feel that the relationship isnt working then of course you hsve a right to break it off';
He might want to be left alone for a while, but try to comfort him so he knows that he has someone there for him. Try to comfort him the best you can.
I wouldn't get involved...it's between them. If he wants to talk to you after he talks to her, that would be great...be there for him, but don't get involved in the situation.
wow thats a long time how come there braking up thats as long as i ben with my man is there a way you can stop the brake up !!!!!!! dont let it happen if you are a true friend help save the realationship please!!!!!!!!!!!
just be there for him whatever he needs..and make sure he knows it
I wouldn't say anything. Just be a shoulder if he needs one. Otherwise, let him come to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment