Monday, August 16, 2010

How to break up & Stay friend's.?

Hi. I'm currently in a relationship. However we both don't see eye to eye on certain things and to be fair i am getting pretty bored.





Well heres the problem. I started college around 6 weeks ago and met this girl. The first 3 weeks we became really good friends, on the third week at college she asked me out. I said yeah. Now in the past 3 weeks we've been getting along fine however i dont really want to comit myself to one girl at this point in time.





She always says she loves me and everything but im really busy and want to enjoy the time i have spare with mate's. Im a very sociable guy and enjoy talking with random girls however since going out with this girl i can even speak to them.





Whats the best way to end a relationship or the best things to say since im getting a bit depressed on this situation.





Thanks guysHow to break up %26amp; Stay friend's.?
Put her in the position of your sister. If she is would you dare break her heart? If you do not care to do that, then you fought, how do you reconcile? You ought to know fully well, thaargumentnt odisagreementnt is not a way out of relationshipip. These are ingredient that spice up our relationship. we fight and continue not break up. We get to agree afterward.How to break up %26amp; Stay friend's.?
';All my instincts tell me that this will not work in the long run. I can't say I know exactly why, but I have learned to pay attention to my gut feelings. I like you a lot, and I want to stay in touch, but I don't want you to pass up opportunities for great relationships because of me. I'm not that dependable for anything long term right now. I thought being honest with you now was preferrable over waiting to see if things change later on.';

No comments:

Post a Comment