Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I dont know how to break up with my boy friend?

i am 13 and i have a boy friend but i don't like him any more but he likes me sill. but my sister says that he is a really nice boy and that i shouldn't break up with him so. should i dump him? how should i dump him?I dont know how to break up with my boy friend?
Well you shouldn't listen to your sister, it's YOUR love life. %26amp; Yeah it may suck a little for him when you dump him. Thats if you choose to do it. If you dont like him anymore it's no one's fault. Then just be straight up with him. Dont do it in a rude manner though. Something calm %26amp; nice . Like ' Hey hun, can I talk to you ? ' Then talk a little ; Then be like ' I'm sorry, but I dont like you as much as I used to. But I'd like to be friends. If it's alright with you of course' Then talk it out. %26amp; Hopefuly you guys still get to be friends : ) But just listen to your heart.I dont know how to break up with my boy friend?
This is sooooo easy.


Quit taking his phone calls!!


(that includes e-mails, text messages, etc.)


And, you do NOT call him either.


Unless he's a blithering idiot, he'll get the message.
if youre not feeling anything for him, you should break up with him. tell him it wouldnt be fair to either of you if the relationship keeps going because you both dont feel the same
Just say you aren't feeling the relationship. No need to drag it out and hurt him on even more later.
i have the same problem as u.... but with a girl fml

No comments:

Post a Comment