Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My ex-bf texted me after a month after break up. Friends or something else?

I broke up with my bf about 1 month ago. Today he texts me out of the blue saying ';hey how are you. probably better than me. lol i'm heading home today.'; I texted him back saying i'm fine blah blah blah. And he texts back saying he's wanted to talk sooner but was really busy and is really down lately. I'm not really sure how to take this so I just said ';I'm sorry.';





Well he said things like he missed me and he had a surprise for me, kinda. It was about how he was applying to Denver U [where I live] and stuff. I'm still not sure if he was just saying this as friends or what..My ex-bf texted me after a month after break up. Friends or something else?
Sounds to me like you may both end up back together. Take it slow. Make no assumptions either way. Be honest. Communicate. Think about why you got together in the first place and why you eventually broke up. He may not be sure about what he wants - you may not know what you want either. Hopefully you'll both end up wanting the same thing. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment