Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Should I make my friend break up with the guy she's seeing?

He is a complete gross pervert. It sickens me how he tried to kiss me and kept coming after me when I would go to his house. He is sick. I told her to leave him. Should I try with more success?Should I make my friend break up with the guy she's seeing?
The more you try and convince her that she should dump him, the more she's going to want to be with them. It's strange, but that's the way it works a lot of times. It makes you seem like just a jealous friend, trying to get her boyfriend for yourself, etc.





That's not to say that's what you're doing, but that's probably her perception. All you can do is tell her the truth, and if she chooses to stay with him, respect that and hope she comes to her senses.Should I make my friend break up with the guy she's seeing?
Definitely, keep trying. You cant MAKE her break up with him. You can only guide a person and give them advice in what theyre doing in their life. If you havent told her what happened with him hitting on you, then you need to. Let her know its not the guy for her and she can find ANY guy, she doesnt need him. All you can do is be there for her, no matter how much you hate this guy.
If you've told her about his advances towards you, and she's choosing to stay with him, there's not much else you can do.
um well wow......tell her what he tried to do to you..kiss you etc....wow if that doesn't make her break up with him i don't know what will





ultimately its her decision anyway...
its her choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment