Friday, August 20, 2010

How to break up with a friend?

My 'friend' is a nice person, but she can be overbearing and insane. She is often rude and doesn't realize she is being rude. She thinks she is being funny. She criticizes me for some things I do (like my love for country music, black people like country too!) She blows up my cell often calling 10+ times a day, she leaves me tons of messages on my facebook, even when I don't answer for days, she assumes she's more important than anything else, she insists i ditch my boyfriend simply because he is in jail (why would i do that?) she is unaccepting of my new friends (who are nice people) and she verbally attacks our mutual friends if they don't think and believe the exact same thing she does. I hate hanging out with her. She seriously does kill my spirit. She doesn't listen to me, she hears what she wants to hear. How exactly do I get rid of her? We've been friends nearly 4 years and i've always felt like this. Thanks!How to break up with a friend?
It hard to imagine that you been friends for 4 yearss, I mean you 2 are absolutely different people and those don't become friends in the first place. Ussualy when I have a friend that is different we don't see eachover much and it's ok, or if there someone I don't like I just ignore him/her for a while and they get the point, but according to what you wrote she don't get it. Then it will be hard. Did you tryed ignoring her? Don't answer her calls and say you buse when she want to go out. Or talk with her directly but try not to hurt her feelings.How to break up with a friend?
well, stop calling her. stop talking to her. don't reply to her.





if she doesn't want to change and be nice then move on.
Either tell her about it,


or back away from the friendship.





But you have '; mutual friends ';,


so that will be hard to do.
i think you should talk to her first... tell her everything you hate about her..


and if she didn't listen to you tell her that it's better if you two shouldn't be friends anymore(the reason is:you two don't fit at each other)
Well tells look at this from another stand point shall we............





Ahh who am I kidding .Grab your things and... RUUUNNNN!!!!


In fact leave em there ! Just RUUUNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!! : )LOL!jk!
At least try and talk with her first, and give her a chance to change her ways... if not.. then you willl just have to avoid her..then maybe she will get the hint..

No comments:

Post a Comment