Friday, August 20, 2010

Will i ever be able to meet my ex as just a friend after the break-up?

It is obvious now. My girlfriend wants to breakup completely. Instead of having a break-up discussion with me, she seemed to have opted for sudden avoidance of any contact with me. I still do love you. Last time i saw her was 5 months ago. I still feel that i want to find out some sort of reasons why she did all the hurtful things she did to me during our relationship of two years. It wasn't long i came to a realization why she not returning any response to my emails. How long will it take before she and i could meet and feel not like lovers but friends?Will i ever be able to meet my ex as just a friend after the break-up?
Never. Give it up. She doesn't want to be friends, go find someone else who will treat you better. If you won't give it up, she could think you're a stalker and that would be very bad, for you.Will i ever be able to meet my ex as just a friend after the break-up?
After you get anouther girlfriend and are no longer hurt by her actions. It takes a little while and even now I can be friends with my ex but really there is no need to be. Good Luck and Im sorry she couldnt be straight with you
You are in the wrong forum. This is a computer technical forum.

No comments:

Post a Comment