Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I break up with my friend without hurting her if she only thinks about her self?

This young lady is a selfish person body Lang tells it all and the line she use is (I am grown and sex can't know body tell me nothing) And if people try to give her advice she gets mad also every job she had when the manger tell her something she get mad and walks off of the job. But she wants to be a nurse but she has the wrong attuide for that job fieldHow do I break up with my friend without hurting her if she only thinks about her self?
It sounds like this poor girl has some tough lessons ahead of her. I'm sure she could use a friend.





Otherwise, who cares how you end the friendship? You don't want her as a friend anyway. There is no way bail on a friend and be the good guy. So, if you're going to do it then be ready to be the jerk.How do I break up with my friend without hurting her if she only thinks about her self?
U need 2 tell her the truth mayb tape her doing something bad like when someone gives her advice she treats them bad r if u really want to go let a fren of urs tell her if she don't treat u good r change her attitude u will leave then show her and tell her u can't take no more and with that attitide she will not make it 2 being a nurse. Let her have it raw.
Don't sweat it. She won't notice.
Sounds like she is a self centered *****, tell her that and move on because someone like that you can't break up with without hurting their feelings.... I mean all they think about is theirselves so they won't understand why.
i think yu should be frank in breaking up with her..based on your writings..she's indeed a selfish one..she don't know how to respect other people..then..why bother respecting her?..she needs to wake up from her timeless dream..dude..wake up!
dude it totally clear that u need 2 break up wit her.she has hurted u enough already so why should u put up wit it right.say this to her since u have no respect 4 me and yourself then i want 2 breakup.and then leave her .......abandon her it serves her right.
if she's selfish and only thinks about herself I would think of any way possible to hurt her feelings
I'd just tell her you can't stand her diva attitude anymore. Tell her to give you a call if she ever decides to grow up. Maybe she needs something like this to realize that she doesn't know everything and might want to shut the mouth and use the ears every once in a while.
  • hair gel
  • Fashion Necklace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment