Friday, August 20, 2010

How do i convince my friend to break up with his girlfriend? Help!?

My friend has been in a relationship with this girl for 6 months now. It's surprising to everyone how they have been together for so long. My friend's girlfriend is a wreck. Like a freakin trainwreck. She has a bipolar disorder where she has sudden changes in her moods. She can get really excited at certain moments, and get really depressed at others. She also takes meds for her condition. My friend and this girl have nothing in common, she constantly embarasses him by saying things that do not need to be said. Such as what they have done in bed and how they act when they are alone. She is an ';attention whore'; so she will do or say whatever she needs to if she loses my friends attention for whatever random period of time it is, usually short. This can happen when the conversation doesn't involve her, or were playing video games. She has no job and doesnt go to school when my friend is very intelligent and is out to achieve goals. She has no ambition and even told me that she wants to have his kids and make it through life through him. This girl has been engaged to 4 times previously and used to be a former alcoholic. She openly admitted this randomly. I believe she asked the other guys she was with in the past to engage to her. She even wanted to get engaged to my friend after being with him for one month. Luckily, they are not engaged anymore. She is only 21 and that is nuts. She constantly puts him and his friends (including me) in awkward situations and its gotten to the point where i am fed up with it. She has even tried to commit suicide because she got so depressed one day and my friends had to stop her. 3 months ago i told them that they need to break up but im surprised my friend didnt listen to me. The only thing that i can say thats good is that she is attractive. My friend also sacrificed many friends just to stay in this relationship with her and its not worth it. He has even not hung out with me before in the past because she simply said ';no you cant.'; Let me also mention that this is his first girlfriend by the way. My only guess is that he wants to drag this relationship out and be her ';knight and shining armor.'; I hope my friend doesn't lack confidence and believes ';shes the best i can do';. They are about to get an apartment together and my friend is mainly paying for it. I don't know what to do. Sorry this is long haha, but what do i do?How do i convince my friend to break up with his girlfriend? Help!?
I have to agree with the others. It's not your relationship, but your friends. he will have to learn from his experience - hopefully things work out for the best for him - albeit with or without this girl in his life. Be supportive of him, still remain his friend and don't desert him. How do i convince my friend to break up with his girlfriend? Help!?
i think that you should stay out of it.. let your friend realize that the relationship is no good. because it is not up to you anyway.
Nothing you can do. Your friend knows all this and is still going out with her. He likes her for whatever reason.
Your friend is what they call P*ssy struck.


He's finally gettin' some for the first time and he is not going to give that up for anything.



How about hooking me up with tha crazy chick she sounds like a hand full.
I think you should step back and mind your own business.. Its his choice. not yours
Take him out and get him laid! She sounds like she is nuttier than a fruitcake but as long as your friend and her are sleeping together you don't ahve a chance to break them up. He needs a distraction and nothing distracts the male mind more than another female!!
You have to stay out of it the best way you can, my ex bf friend had the same problem and I think that because he started getting too involved with trying to brake them up, that it messed up him and his friend friendship, his friend and his girl are still together after 9 years, tons of fights, the police being called and him being arrested more than once, and not to mention it was his friend who bailing him out of jail, just stay out of it, they have to get tired of each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment