Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can I break up with friends?

I would like to start a new life since the one I have now has to much drama in it. I don't want to just start ignoring my friends since they still mean something to me, but I can't stand being around them cause they bring up stuff I don't want them to but they wont listen. And I cant go 3 days with out there being drama and I CANT STAND IT!!How can I break up with friends?
whenever you see them say you are busy or make something up. that is what i do, now they don't even call me or anything, every time they invite you somewhere or something say you are busy, think of something, your friendship will slowly fade away.How can I break up with friends?
just randomly start talking to other girls... dont ignore just slowly ease yourself away and into a new crowd








good luck sister
trust me the only way they can stop if if you ignore them!


try it for just one full week!


i know its hard, but you have to do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment