Friday, August 20, 2010

How can i get my best guy friend to break up with his girlfriend?

OK, so i have a guy friend, and i don't like him, but he's like a brother to me, and he has a girlfriend, but i don't really like her. So like he's a brother to me, i decided to be a big sister and try to make him and her girlfriend to break up. I know it sounds weird, but believe me, it's the best for him. The girl's a skank, a hoe, no offense to her of course. Even one of my friend is trying to help me make them break up because we don't like her. He's seriously too young, well, no he isn't, but hey! The guy kissed me! Eventhough he has a girlfriend! And that made me develop some feelings for him, eventhough I'm inlove with his best friend. Anyway....... all i want is some help, advise and tips to how to get rid of that little hoe, so if you can help me with my dilema, i will really really appreciate it! And i know i sound like a freak, but i don't like him, he's going to get in trouble if the word gts out that he's dating her, so i need to make them break up... fast!How can i get my best guy friend to break up with his girlfriend?
Wow! this is a delema, I married my best guy friend and we now have 3 beautiful children, I know you want to make it clear that you ';dont like him'; I honestly think you do....otherwise it wouldn't matter to you that much,as long as he is happy with that ';hoe'; you should be too. Have you bothered to ask him? and girl if he kissed you theres something going on in his little head. Tell him how you really, but I mean really feel, about her, about him and about him kissing you. Last, give him another wet one...pow! right on the kisser lmol!


=) BlessingsHow can i get my best guy friend to break up with his girlfriend?
don't chase guys that have girlfriends, you won't get true love, all you get is breakups and revenge and what's the purpose to go 4 guys that u don't like,u don't date him 4 love, u really need to grow up
If he really likes her there is nothing you can do to break them up, don't get involved because it could backfire on you and you may loose your best friend.
You should mind your business and it seems like you like this kid, and why are you kissing guys that have gf and your calling her the hoe???
  • short hair styles
  • Fashion Necklace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment