Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do i get my friend to break up with him?

well.. ok she is suppost to be my best friend, but is going out with the guy i like (she knows i like him a lot.. but still gives me ODVIOUS signals she has no intention of breaking up with him...) so how do i break them up? she is a slut, and it puts me in the worst situation. i know it sounds mean, but how do i do this ina sneaky way?How do i get my friend to break up with him?
I'm not sure what you should do....I mean, if you really like this guy you would try to make him happy, correct? And this freind of yours is a slut, which might hurt his feelings in the future...(it might, not saying that it will)....I would just go with the flow and if you see/hear anything suspicious about your friend slutting around with other guys, i think that you should tell him....How do i get my friend to break up with him?
I know its not what you want to hear, but it does'nt sound like she's a good friend. A friend would'nt date a guy that you like or have dated. If you try something sneeky- you can loose both of them. Just think about every scenario b4 you act.... Good luck



dont be such a *****





if the guy is with her why should she dump him so u can have him





if you were my best friend i would kick your *** so hard you wouldent know if it was sunday or monday
  • hair gel
  • hairstyles for long hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment