Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I break up with a friend?

i have this friend. lets call her Tessa. anyways Tessa and i are ok friends. recently though tessa has been getting on all of our nerves. she is an embarrassment to bring out in public with us, she acts very immature she also lies to me and some of our friends about what she does. for instants she told one of my friends that me and her watch america's got talent every week, but little did she no the girl that she told watches that tv show with me every week. now that we are getting older it is harder for us to get along with her. i just want some help so that my friends and i can kind of break up with her. i just dont no what to do about it anymore. its to the point where we all just dont want to see her. if you could help that would be great!How can I break up with a friend?
Its hard to break up with friends. Maybe make plans with other friends that also don't like Tessa, that way you could both be away from her at the same time. I know this sounds bad, but make up excuses like ';I'm going to eat dinner'; or ';I was just about to go biking';, you know. But every once in a while, hang out with her so it doesn't look like your avoiding her. And when you do play together, try not to do something exciting so that you don't want to go back to her home again. In a few weeks, she will get the point and move on to make other friends.How can I break up with a friend?
dont be mean


the best way is if u go and talk to her


i mean there must be something in her that u like


that probably why u became friends with her


first talk to her


but if shes the same then just tell her u cant do this anymore


but its better u not to txt and say it straight to straight


but be nice
just slowly stop talking to her and dont be as niced and dont be two faced

No comments:

Post a Comment