Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you break up with a friend?

A girl I've been friends with for over 5 years and has been my best friend for over 3 has become a completely different person. She yells and cusses out my other friends and makes fun of my friend that is special needs. She trys to act like she knows everything and is better than everyone else. I've tried avoiding her but it just makes her call/text/email me more. She also recently came out as ';bi-curious'; which didn't bother me I have a lot of friends that are gay/lesbian/bi, but then she started acting like we are dating. I have a boyfriend and I'm straight. She left me a voice mail yesterday telling me how much she loved me. How do I deal with this? I've never had to do anything like this before.How do you break up with a friend?
just tell her that you dont want to be her friends no more and you have your reasons for it...and if she asks you what are they then just tell her what they are shes not gonna like it but what can you do...How do you break up with a friend?
tell her taht if she dont leave u alone that u will call a restaning order on her just to see what she does. if she leaves then u should be happy but if she keeps at it then make a restaning order and have someone give it to her. so she gets it.
If you cant tell her how you feel.


Then just slowley drift away from her.


Or just dont answer her completley.
Stace- you REALLY need to talk your friend-NOW!!! It seems like she has had these feelings for a while. Let her know now that you don't see her that way.
say im not ur friend any more sorry but i just need u to go away i dont hate u but right now i really dislike u sorry but im not ur friend that pretty much all

No comments:

Post a Comment