Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A friend problem! i wanna break up from my friend Morgan?

NOW THAT'S ITS SUMMER


Ok shes ugly inside and out. but smart. i hate her cause shes rude she pushes me and punches me and so on. Shes thinks am her friend. Shes has about 3 friends...lame. At school i barely have friends cause of her! Most people hate her cause shes ugly.My parents and her parents are good friends. I see her once a week at church (she switched churches 'cause she likes me). My friend Emma hates her too and Emma and I both are at the same church. I ditch Morgan at school A LOT she doen't care....................................鈥?I FIND A WAY HOW TO BREAK UP WITH HER (I AM A GIRL) WITHOUT HURTING HER!A friend problem! i wanna break up from my friend Morgan?
OMG why do people keep asking these questions? SERIOUSLY. Tell her up straight! Just tell her. Say ';Morgan you're a ***** I hate you stay away from me.';





THAT easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment