Friday, August 20, 2010

My exboyfriends friend emailed me after our break up. Should I reply or ignore?

we broke up and his friend just sent me a message saying he noticed im single now and asked how my ex is doing.. hes never talked to me before through email. im pretty much done with my ex and dont care to keep any contact. should i respond? as a friend or straight to the point of his questions? or not at all?My exboyfriends friend emailed me after our break up. Should I reply or ignore?
I would respond just to be polite. I mean, as you said, he didn't do anything wrong. To the answers that said he may like you, that may very well be true, but it's not for certain from what you wrote here. I mean, when I broke up with my ex, I had several people contacting me, noticing I was single, basically wondering what was up and how I was doing. It may just be that, or it may be something more. I would politely respond and answer any questions that you feel are appropriate. I wouldn't be rude to him, he may just be trying to be nice. Or if he does like you, then let him down easy.My exboyfriends friend emailed me after our break up. Should I reply or ignore?
He is just trying to hit on you now that you are single. That is not a good idea, since your ex is his friend. You will only cause problems and you ex will probably accuse you of cheating with him before you split. You are too vulnerable right now to be approached by this guy. He knows you are vulnerable, so his motives should be suspect!!
its just an e-mail. Respond straight forwardly with your point getting acorss. No small talk. Hope this helps :) and dont show signs of being ';interested'; in him, maybe thats where hes trying to get at, or maybe he is sincerly sorry and asks how your doing. Either way don't show off that your upset. make it clear you moved on.


Good day xoxo
I can't answer if you should email him or not but I can tell you if you answer to get back at your ex that is wrong. If you email him to see whats up and end up likening him no biggy that is for the two friends to fight out.





Peace
I'd personally go straight to the point but politely answer everything, this way you don't burn any future bridges and it's hard for the ex to talk about what a bi-atch you are and blah blah.
Girl.. depends. If the message is mean, don't reply. Its a low class of fighting. If its like all nice and like they tried to comfort you, then hit reply and say ';tnx';
hmm if you dont care about your ex at all anymore, then why not reply?.... if you still care about his feelings, then i'd say be careful if you decide to write back cause it could get back to your ex
Respond if you want but be cautious of this guys intentions. Sounds a little sketchy to me, but I'm sure you already knew this.
I would cut all ties just pretend that you did not get it. To reply would be playing with fire... plus your ex most likely set it up.
I would never date an ex's friend. That's me though. Of course be friends with him but just tell him your not interested.
I suspect this guy wants to date you. If you want to date him, respond. If not, don't.
I think this friend is interested in you.
It all depends on how you feel towards him. Do you want to make it up with him? If you do, call him.;-)
IGNORE dont be stupid. also...your ex could be setting you up.. good luck =}
Block his friend...smells fishy to me....
as a friend, dont be a dick cmon
maybe he wants to hook up with you; if you like him as a friend you could keep contact but if you don't really care about him one way or the other just ignore any of his texts

No comments:

Post a Comment