Monday, August 16, 2010

Should my best Friend break up with her boyfriend?

ok so my best friends been going out with this kid for 2 months he says things to her like he wishes he were sleeping with her every night, he told her about how he had sex and were he did it and the things that happened, he seen a girl and he was with his guy friends staring at her and called my best friend ( his girlfriend) over an was saying look this girl is so hot shes so cute and then walked into the class. so my ? is are all of these things disrespectful to say and do to your girlfriend and if she should keep going out with him??Should my best Friend break up with her boyfriend?
She should break up with him. He basically sounds like a sex fiend and only likes her cause she is attractive. Those things are rude and disrespectful.Should my best Friend break up with her boyfriend?
yes she should dump him i am answering short cuz i need more points and i know i wont get top answer anywayz have a good night day whatever
ya she should dump him he sounds like a loser. who is trying to make her jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment