Friday, August 20, 2010

How to break up with my friend?

I used to be really good friends with this girl. We had our baby at the same time and we became really tight. She started being really wild and out there so I stopped talking to her. A few years passed and I don't know why, but I thought about her and looked her up and we just started talking again. I thought that since we are older that she would be more mature and not into drama. She is even worse than before and I don't really want to talk to her anymore. The thing is how do I end our friendship after only a week when I'm the one who looked for her and she doesn't have any real friends and she's not doing so well. I don't want to ignore her calls and make her feel worse than what she is, but I don't want to deal with the immaturity anymore. Any good/nice ways to end our friendship?How to break up with my friend?
Maybe you could be the positve person in her life. It sounds like she doesn't have anyone positive in her life.How to break up with my friend?
this ones easy you tell her you tried to make ammends for the reason of why you broke up the friendship. and that you reckonized that nothing has changed and your lifestyle is different and for you and her need to tend to other important issues and split ways on the path of friendship. Tell her you have a child and its getting older and you dont want to have any more stress and bad influences around or in the sanctiy of your home. tell her you care about her but theirs just some guidlines you have to follow in the sake of the peace of your home for your child. if she is open minded she will understand to either wake up and smell the coffee or continue to dwell in a downward spiral that goes nowhere but down and that the example she leads her child into will be negative and nonfruitfull
  • short hair styles
  • Fashion Necklace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment