Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I survive a break-up ith a friend?

She sent me text messages and emails saying ';I'm done with you!'; Also before the letter she gave me a Christmas present. Should I return it to her? Plus I don't know what to do know.How can I survive a break-up ith a friend?
well would be nicer to return it to her,because in my opinion you wouldn't deserve the gift for whatever you have done.How can I survive a break-up ith a friend?
Keep the present. A gift is a gift. If you don't have a clue what you did wrong, maybe you should ask? It could be a total misconception that can easily be explained. If it really is over, deal with it and move on. You may be sad for a while and right before Christmas is a bad time for a break up, but you will get over it. Apparently, she is not the right person for you and it is time to look for someone who is.
Maybe she over reacted. Don't return the gift.. because that way you are showing her that you are done with her too. Keep the gift, and after you opened it, tell her how much you appreciate it. Be very nice about it.. If you want to be friends with her, kill her with your kindness. Be nice to her, even if she is mean to you. Because if she is mean, and your mean to her back , it pushes you further away from each other.





And if you stay nice to her, even if she's mean it will reach a point where she will start feeling bad because yo don't fight back. Be the better person in the situation. Its the best way to win her back.





Plus if if makes you feel any better, friends cant just be done with each other. Because they are friends. Friendship isn't just a button you turn on and off. It slowly grows and slowly dies. And there's always a way to save it.





So say sorry if you did something wrong, and let her know you're there if she needs you. And stay very nice to her. I know it can be hard, but its very important if you want to win her back.





Best of luck


=D
don't give that ***** shi't, she hurts you and wants a gift
First off, I'm really sorry... I know what it feels like and how much it hurts.


I'm sort-of going through the same thing now, so I can only tell you what I know in my situation.


I kinda ****** up, by making out with her EX-boyfriend while really drunk. For me it was absolutely no big deal, but she's made a huge drama out of it.


Now she says that she can't be friends with anymore, because it ';hurts too much'; or something.


Anyway: Now I'm even better friends with the guy and have found more friends.


I don't hurt anymore, because I think about the fact, that she apparently feels that making a huge deal out of practically nothing is more important than the friendship. I think about how, if she REALLY were my best friend, she would understand and be friends with me, just simply because we are friends.


I also think about how she always needs to be in control of the situation and in this case, she can't be.


I hope you are getting my drift; Think about why your friend broke up with you, think about if she deserves you as a friend and then try to make your decision about trying to save the friendship (or not). Remember: don't go to far. Only do as much as you CAN (of course if you want to) and don't try to follow her around and don't let her be the boss of you. Nobody deserves that!





I really wish you the best of luck!


Don't lose hope or yourself and remind yourself who should deserve to be your friend and what true friendship means to you. Oh and by the way: don't try to get nostalgic feelings, anger or sadness get in the way of your objective point of view needed for this decision.


And one other thing (not trying to influence you in any way but): In my opinion she is quite a coward not telling you straight-forward that she is ';done with you';. But I don't know her....





Merry Xmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment