Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do i get my friend to break up with her boyfriend?

ok herer is the thing me and my friend have been friends for along time and i waz goin out with the guy she is goin out with and i want them to break up but i don't know how because i really like him but i am not sure if he likes me and if he does than how do i know for sure? My friend likes him and they are boyfriend and girl friend but i like him too. but the thing is she was lying to me that she didn't like him hear me clear she was LYING to me and know she just tells me that she likes him and she was afarid i was goin to laugh and her. ok there is two guestions to this one. How do i get her to break up with him or him to break up with her but i don't want to do it in a bad way that will make them both hate me and i slready know what you are thinking because first of all it is mean to try to break up two people and second well i don't know the second one. I am sorry if this is confusing i am really confused my self please help me!How do i get my friend to break up with her boyfriend?
Listen hun you need to move on with your life and quit worrying so much about what him and her are doing. Why would you want to be seconds (or I think at this point it is thrids)?How do i get my friend to break up with her boyfriend?
I wouldn't want to have you for a friend!
Sounds like an Archie, Betty, and Veronica kind of love triangle.





It's over between you and this guy! Get over it and get on with your life!!!





And if you can't be friends with this girl in spite of the fact that she's dating your ex-boyfriend, tough!!!





That's life! Deal with it!!!
i say..leave them alone..would u like if u would be with a guy and ure friend would come in between! if u get the guy ull lose ure friend and it isn't worth it! ull meet other guy, ull fall in love but ull have ure heart clear that u never did something against ure friend! u never do such thing to a person u call friend!are u ready to lose a friend over a guy..that u don't even know if he will become afterwords ure boyfriend? i think u should think things again..
You want to break up the relationship between your friend and her boyfriend so that you can become his girlfriend???





And this is how you treat your friends?
Wow... your statement is really confusing. If in fact you're trying to break up a couple (also your friend) just so you can go back to dating the guy; I think you should just leave well enough alone. If you are her friend as you say, then you wouldn't even consider such an act.


Besides, friends don't date friend's ex-boyfriends!
Kill em!
give him oral sex first then jump on... and let her catch you two in action, lol
I have one questions for you too. Do you like the guy so much, you would risk your friendship to get the guy? I know that I'm supposed to answer questions, but just let that question of mine sink in. Do you really want to get the guy and break your friendship with the guy? I mean it goes both ways. But in my opinion, I think that you should keep the friendship. You can always find another guy right. You just have to ';shop around'; as one of my teachers says.
a good way to break them in a way that they dont know you had anything to do with it is just invite a few people over to your house during a heavy storm.


keep a knife in your pocket and stay close to the boyfriend. when the electricity goes out, jab the knife right into hes back or his heart. when the lights come back on nobody will know ';WHO DONE IT';. and youll get away clean.
If I was you, I wouldn't bother, move on and find someone else, you don't want your friends sloppy seconds, she's already had sloppy seconds after you, so trust me - Move on a find another guy.





It will only end in tears, and they will probably be yours.





Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment