Friday, August 20, 2010

How did I break up with my friends ex?

well i started dating my friends ex, she broke up with him because he's going away to college and I fell for him. He is an amazing guy, but I've come to realize my friendship means more to me then my happiness for now. how do I break up with him without hurting him?How did I break up with my friends ex?
tell him that the reason ur breaking up with him its besause the freindshiop means more to u then he does...but say it nicely..if u dont this dude is gonna think that ur using that as an excuse...lol trust me..so just be like ';hey your a great and cute n **** but my frindsship means alot more to me n ****.....How did I break up with my friends ex?
Just go about explaining the situation to the guy. I'm pretty sure he'll understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment