Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can i break up with my friend Katie? I'm 11 years old and a girl?

Katie is really rude. she pushes me and shoves me! She's a huge fan of Disney channel (i'm not) her parent's and my parents are good friends because of church.and she makes a HUGE fool of herself in front of the whole class! Me and katie are known as ';the losers'; of the school because, some people says that's she weird and ugly and wears ugly clothes! (all true). but i was popular cause' i was so nice 2 other people and i hang out some my true friends i known since young and they're popular! I known Katie since 2nd grade but i hated her so much, then we were in the same class together in 4th grade we were friends. but in 5 grade the female teacher's were talking about growing up (puberty) and one of the teachers mentioned having new friends. could this be also a good time to break up with my friend? (hurry! I'M CRYING)How can i break up with my friend Katie? I'm 11 years old and a girl?
I can remember what being 11 was like. I was the unpopular friend that got ditched. My best friend told me that she couldn't be my friend anymore because my clothes were too old. (I had an older sister, so I wore a lot of hand-me-downs; because my parents didn't have a lot of money) If your only reason for not wanting to be her friend is because you want to be popular and she's not, that is kind of cruel. And I can tell you right now, you will regret loosing her friendship in the long run. Just because people are popular does not mean they will make good friends.





If you want to end your friendship because she's not very nice to you; I would recommend talking to her about it first. Maybe she doesn't realize that what she does is rude to you, or she might not realize that pushing bothers you. Try talking to her, and telling her about the things that bother you.





Your teacher is right, as people grow up, we do make new friends. But it's also important to keep the old ones. If you are nice to everyone then that's a good thing, but if you want to be nice to everyone, that includes Katie.





Being popular is a good thing, if you do it by being nice to people, but if you're mean to people who aren't popular, then it's not a good thing at all. The best way to be popular is to be friends with everyone. The people who call you ';losers'; now will be popular for a while, but when they grow up, people wont like them because they are mean. But the people who are popular because they are nice to everyone and treat everyone fairly will be popular forever, expecially as adults.How can i break up with my friend Katie? I'm 11 years old and a girl?
Just because your parents and Katie's parents are friends is not a good enough reason for you and her to be friends.If it bothers you that she's weird, ugly and wears ugly clothes, then break the friendship. I suggest that you see the teacher who spoke about growing up/ or a school counsellor, and talk to her about your problem.You need to let her know that she is rude to you.You can have new friends and still keep the old.
I've been where you are, and it's not okay to ditch a friend just because she isn't popular. but if you guys arent compatible as friends and if she isnt nice and friendly toward you it would be acceptable to politely tell her you'd like to spend less time together. just be nice about it. good luck.
If you don't wanna be her friend because she's not popular, then you're not really a good friend. Once you reach high school, you two might not even be friends anymore. Let the splitting up come naturally. Maybe, she doesn't like you back too?
longer you wait


the harder it will be to do


jsut tell her that you dont like her and you dont want to be friends


easy as that
don't b rude back just hang out with another friend if she comes back 2 u just say that she was mean and if shes gonna b like that yu don't wanna b her friend
just ignore her n dnt tell her anythin
Then dont be friends with her just say I've moved on.

No comments:

Post a Comment