Friday, August 20, 2010

A messed up friend or more problem?

I'm 18, and I've only had 1 serious boyfriend. we split up in July. I was really upset after the break-up, and to make things worse, I had to leave home for the first time and live away in August. I found things very hard to handle back then, and I turned to a male friend. We became very very close, closer than I ever meant to.


I ended up falling for him. I thought he liked me too...I was going to tell him how I felt on Halloween night but he then told me that he really liked my best friend. Shes gorgeous and alwaus gets all the guys i like. She treats him badly, theyre not close like we are. But he still likes her. So I kept my mouth shut.


Until one night I got drunk and told him how I felt...Turns out he likes me too. But not as much as he likes my friend. Weve held hands and we talk every single day, we 100% open and honest. ive never had that before, neither has he. But when we get close I feel I have to pull away. I clam up. I don't want him to be with me if he really wants myA messed up friend or more problem?
you are torturing yourself. let go and try to seek out something being, outside activities, another close friend to occupy you, anything that will help you heal. he's playing you and you are definitely being a soft touch. get strong girl! you have a lot to offer the right person.





good luckA messed up friend or more problem?
Spare yourself the hurt, leave him alone.
make him prove to you who he really wants to be with and then go from there, if it turns out he really wants you then you have nothing to worry about
that sounds bad....that he likes your friend more. I say move on, because you'll always have those bad feelings in the back of your mind. And thats not good...besides, you might just be better off as friends :)
I know you don't want to hear this, but why would you want someone that doesn't completetly want you? If he doesn't make up his mind soon, you should think about just being friends. Maybe he'll come to his senses once he realizes that you and him have a stronger bond. If you're willing to wait for him, give it a try. If not, just be there for him and maybe he'll eventually fall in love with you. Good luck!
This is unclear. Is your MaybeBF actually dating your so called ';best Friend';? Are they in a relationship? If this is the case, why are you betraying your ';best Friend';? If he is seeing her then you need to back off and move on. If he was serious about you then you wouldnt even be asking these questions. I believe you are his standbye girl, just in case and a shoulder to whine on. You say he is not a player, but sweety you are being played. Either he wants you or he doesnt, and it doesnt sound like to me he wants you as a real girlfriend. You deserve better I think. You sound like a bright woman, dont let yourself down with this.(unless you are just enjoying the drama and trauma)
im confused about the other girl, if they are dating, you have to back off and wait your turn.





if they are not dating, then he is afraid to try anything with you because of that problem you women have with guy friends. you treat us like we are gay. he does not want to get involved with you only to have you break up because you dont see him that way. this is a genetic defect that women are born with. they wont date guys they like.


so, if you really want him. if you are not going to just screw him up because he was nice to you and dump him for a loser like women always do, tell him you really want him as a boyfriend. tell him how you really feel. then tell him you cant do anything with him as long as he wants the other girl. if he ever gets over her, you want him.





but please, dont play games with the poor guy. if you only want him because he wants your friend, get a cat.
i know this is tough to hear, and do.





but if you truly care about this person.. u gotta be willing to let him go. u know why??? Cuz he needs to figure out what he wants. and he can't do that if you're there ';just in case'; it doesn't work out w/ that other girl.





what u need to do is tell him u care about him, but u can't be a close person in his life anymore if he doesn't know what he wants. cuz it's tearing u up, and if he cares about your health, he needs to understand that too. so Let him go. don't contact him, dont talk to him much and dont hang out w/ him.





that part is really hard. i know. but the reason u are doing this is to see if he misses you enough to realize that he WANTS YOU, and only you.





see, if u let cut him off.... he either will 1) realize how he feels about you beg you back ; or 2) go for that other girl, or some other girl, but not contact you, which means that he wasn't willing to work for the relationship anyways.





does that make sense? u need someone who is willing to work with you thru things. this is a test for him to learn how he feels, you are pushing him to figure out how he feels. trust me when i say, if u stay there No matter what, he will think less of you cuz he doesn't have to work hard at all for u to stay there.
he sounds like a player
  • short hair styles
  • Fashion Necklace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment