Friday, August 20, 2010

Should i break up with my friend for ever!?

so my friend is really mean to me, but i cant let her go because i love her and i dont have that many friends, so i feel like i would be left lonely, its like a self-esteem problem. right now we are in a fight and dont talk to each other, she was really mean and rude when she told me she wanted to end things but her birthday is coming up and a friend told me i should send her a card or something but im not sure if i should, i feel that i shouldnt because she is really mean and friends shouldnt be like that to each other. so what do i do? how can i let her go 4ever?Should i break up with my friend for ever!?
Get some guts and do the right thing.Should i break up with my friend for ever!?
she is being mean and rude to you.. that doesnt say 'friends' to me!


i no how u feel.. im confuzed and unsure of who my friends are at the moment too...


either try make it up with her.. say sorry.. even if not u fault and see if she still wants to be friends! if not.. let her go!
she is not a friend if she was really mean and rude when she told me she wanted to end things. i think she is a ***** (no offense) and you should find a another friend (im not trying to be a ***** i sound like that sometimes).
Send her a card asking to talk to her and saying happy birthday. Then tell her you don't like the way she treats you and if she wants to stay friends with you she has to change that.
if she's rude to you, don't hang around her... it doesn't matter if you don't have that many friends.If she's rude than she's actually not truly your friend...sorry but I think You shouldn't be friends anymore
well... be the better person get her a small birthday card/present and tell how you feel, if that doesn't work do what your heart tells you. Say good bye for a little while, ( 4- 8 ) weeks. or until she apologizes to you.
i suggest before you break away you try to make new friends and as you get closer to them slowly tare away from her
YEa um i think so cuz no one likes to get disrespected. I think someone better will come along for you

No comments:

Post a Comment