Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can I break up my best guy friend and his poser girlfriend up?

Ok, here's the deal. My best guy friend [[let's call him Will]] and I have been friends for 3 years. In the eighth grade, last year, I somehow grew to like him for more than just a friend. This year, now that we are both in High School [[but in diff. grades...3 years age diff.]] he found out. But, before finding out, he asked out this girl who he only knew for 3 days out. She is a Freshman like me, while he is a Junior. I feel like that he has been leading me on, because before asking her out, he started flirting with me more than usual. And I, coming from an unaffectionate home, did not know how to display my feelings toward him, so I kept quiet. I just want to know if there is anything that I can do to break his girl friend and him up? Because she is just so pushy and annoying and bossy towards him and I think the relationship that they have is immensly unhealthy. I just want to get them to break up. Any advice?How can I break up my best guy friend and his poser girlfriend up?
It's not your place to break them upHow can I break up my best guy friend and his poser girlfriend up?
you should wait because you would hate to have the same thing done to you....If he really likes you he will break up with her dont worry most guys go through this stage.....many guys dont date the girls that they will eventually marry or who they really like because they are immature...but if you are really jis best friend dont break them up just wait your turn ....if she is as bad as you say she is he will probably break up with her soon because we know how guys dont like to be controled like that.
Step back from the best guy friend . That's if you want to keep him as your best guy friend . You know the saying you snooze you lose . All you can do is set back and see what happens . If you like him the way you say you do and you still want him around as a friend . Don't do anything that will make him mad . Believe me when I tell you if you try to hurt the girl friend by starting a roomer or talking smack about her he wont be your friend at all . Right now he is all involved with her . It might get old . He might want a friend to talk to . That's when you make your move . Then you can say I knew she did stuff and all but I didn't want to hurt are friendship by saying anything . I knew you liked her . This way you come off looking like the Saving Angel . And all along you were just giving her enough rope to hang her self . Always think of your self first and what would happen if I did this or that . Think ahead . I know your a smart girl . Good Luck !

No comments:

Post a Comment