Friday, August 20, 2010

I have a friend who I feel I need to break up with? How do you break up with a friend?

I have this friend. Some of the things she does I just absolutely do not agree with. She has certain morals that she stands by and to me they are just not right. Basically like a ';Let them learn from their mistakes'; thing, where as I believe that if a situation in preventable, why not prevent it from happening and save them the heartache and BE A GOOD FRIEND? And it's not like the relationship that this person is in is the best thing in the whole damn world, but what can I do? They're married. I don't know. I've been majorly stabbed in the back before by someone else and I am crossing a threshold into a friendship that I feel guilty about being in. My fiance doesn't condone the friendship, and I know that he has a pretty good judgement of character. He has known her for just about the same amount of time that I have, he just ended up not communicating with her any longer because of something that she had done to him a while back. She always makes me feel like back and fourth in this friendship how sometimes she makes me want to be friends, but sometimes I realllllllly don't want to! And I feel like I am just the convienent friend. My problem is that I know I should get out of this friendship, but my problem is that I don't want to hurt anyone. I feel badly enough as it is. Is it possible to ';break up'; with a friend? I honestly have though about this for a while. I don't want this friendship to be rekindled afterwards. It's just not going to work out. I don't know what to do or how to come about it...I have a friend who I feel I need to break up with? How do you break up with a friend?
hopefully these will help. sorry i have personal experience with this








http://www.wikihow.com/Break-Up-with-You鈥?/a>





http://www.ehow.com/how_2205357_break-up鈥?/a>I have a friend who I feel I need to break up with? How do you break up with a friend?
You don't want to hurt anyone except yourself? If her friendship is this painful and so destructive she needs to know about it and if you don't want any of your other relationships to suffer get away from her. You break up with a friend the same way as a boyfriend - a talking session to clarify your position and setting boundaries then ignoring them. Sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment