Monday, August 16, 2010

How can I ';break up'; with my friend?

My friend is very annoying and frustrating because she has a social anxiety disorder. She also seems to worship me in some creepy way. She hasn't done anything mean or wrong, really, so how can I stop being her friend? I just want to be acquaintances now...How can I ';break up'; with my friend?
well, since she has social anxiety disorder, you need to be nice so you don't make her condition worse. she probably has some major self-worth issues, so you need to be careful not to crush her and make her think even less of herself. have you tried talking to her about the way she acts? that would be a good first step. if she doesn't change after you've talked to her about it, introduce to some other people so she can get to know someone else she can hang out with. then just get really busy and always have other plans, or lots of homework. when you're busy, hopefully she'll have enough courage to ask the new people to hang out and they'll eventually replace you.How can I ';break up'; with my friend?
Oh my god, I had this same problem she would not leave me alone but then later on I found out she way gay..


anyway, the best thing to do is like back up away slowly, dont let her know you dont want to be friends anymore cause then itll cause drama.


Just stop hanging out, talking, and being with her sometimes. Tell her you have other things to do and back up slowly... then you two wont be so close and youd be free away from her.. find some other friends.. and only talk to her sometimes just to check up, but dont socialize too much.


hope this helps, good luck!
Why would you want to be friends with someone you dont like?


have you really not got anybody else to hang out with? I think its you with the problem. Friends are suppose to support eacother, thats not what your doing. I think its in best interest to explain to her you get creeped out by her and dont like how she acts socially speaking so you think its in best interests to go seprate ways in life.
Some friend you are. I have experience with this and believe you me, she doesn't worship you. So get off of your high horse. She probably doesn't have a lot of friends and feels comfortable with you and enjoys your company, that's all. So please don't flatter yourself.
Stop calling her so much chit chatting to her and when she calls or writs or texts tell her your bust you'll talk to her later she'll figure it out at some point or another hopefully
Just become less available and hint that you don't want to hang out instead of saying it straight out and hurting her.
that would kinda mean. u really cant do it any other way besides saying we need to hang out less and thats about it. theres really nuthin else you could do.
  • hair gel
  • hairstyles for long hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment