Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I convince my friend to break up with her boyfriend?

Okay, well my best friend has this boyfriend that treats her like crap. He cheats on her, basically controls her whole life, and even pretends she doesn't exist. She complains to me all the time about how badly he treats her, yet she won't freaking break up with him! Oh, and if she finally does get the guts to break things off he comes running back saying he's sorry. Things are then good for a few days, but end up back to normal. Why are some people like this? I mean, he doesn't even care about her. He kissed another girl right in front of her before, yet she still wants to be with him. I hate seeing her get hurt like this.





Ughh, what should I do? :(How do I convince my friend to break up with her boyfriend?
The best you can do is to tell her to break it off if she is not happy and to stop falling back into this rut. If that doesn't work ask her if she truly believes that if he loves her would her be doing these things to hurt her. Also if she goes through with breaking up with him and he comes back saying sorry tell her to confront him and say I am done i am not dealing with this anymore.
  • short hair styles
  • Fashion Necklace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment