Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Advice on if my friend should break up with his girlfriend.?

My friend has been going out with this girl for a while. she's one of my best friends and she doesn't want to hang out with him, only when she's with a bunch of people. And he wants to break up, but then he has mixed feelings. What should he do, and if he breaks up with her, how should he do that?thanksAdvice on if my friend should break up with his girlfriend.?
He should break up with her by simply saying,';Can we just be friends?';Advice on if my friend should break up with his girlfriend.?
Well if she only wants to hang out with him when they're with other people, then she only does it for personal satisfaction, perhaps to make other people jealous. Both of them are forcing this relationship and obviously neither one is happy, so just tell your friend that you think she and her boyfriend should just end things, because neither one of them likes what they have

No comments:

Post a Comment