Friday, August 20, 2010

How can i break up with this girl but still keep her as a friend?

i was at a football game and this girl said that another girl liked me, and i said ok. but my friend goes up to the girl that likes me and told her i wanted to go out when i didnt. I just wanted to be friends with her but now it is all screwed up. I have known the girl though since preschool and i want her to be an option for highschool. WHAT CAN I DO TO BREAK UP WITH HER BUT KEEP HER AS A FRIEND AND NOT HURT HER FEELINGS. HELP I AM IN A CRISIS!!How can i break up with this girl but still keep her as a friend?
Not a crisis, but admittedly a problem. Number one, you should tell your friend to mind his/her own business and stop trying to rule your life for you. You can ask your own girls out.


Now, on to the problem. My best advice would be to be honest with this girl who now thinks she is your girlfriend. Tell her that you like her and even think she would be a great girlfriend, but that you don't want to have any girlfriends right now and would like to get to know her as a friend before you go further. If it doesn't seem to be going well, you can always add in the ';I respect you too much to rush into anything when I know we could be great together if we give our friendship more time.';


Sometimes it doesn't matter what you say, as long as you say it well.How can i break up with this girl but still keep her as a friend?
hmm...To be honest that's realy hard to do ... but it depends on what kind of girl your with i mean ... just tell her you don't feel that good being with her and u wish u guys can remain friend ... I heared that on dr.phil...
Impossible. Sorry. The best thing do to is start to like her.
what? ? ?
You're a player.
you should have never let it get that far. now she will hate you

No comments:

Post a Comment