Friday, August 20, 2010

My best friend is breaking up with her boyfriend soon?

He has to go away for 2 years, so they are going to be breaking up in January. She tries to hide it, but I know that she is getting more freaked out with every month. I'm also freaked out, because I don't know how I'll comfort her when it happens. I've never dealt with a bad break up myself so I don't have the experience. When the time comes, what should I do? They've been together for about 3 years now.My best friend is breaking up with her boyfriend soon?
.Not necessarily breaking up Karen.Only a different aspect to the relationship.LDRs aren't normally successful but that's based on unknown factors.However these two aren't strangers or ships in the night.They know each otherMy best friend is breaking up with her boyfriend soon?
if they know that they're going to be breaking up anyways in 6 months, they should be easing themselves out of it now......that way there should be no shock or surprise.
  • short hair styles
  • Fashion Necklace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment