Monday, August 16, 2010

My ex-bf texted me after a month after break up. Friends or something else?

I broke up with my bf about 1 month ago. Today he texts me out of the blue saying ';hey how are you. probably better than me. lol i'm heading home today.'; I texted him back saying i'm fine blah blah blah. And he texts back saying he's wanted to talk sooner but was really busy and is really down lately. I'm not really sure how to take this so I just said ';I'm sorry.'; Does he wanna be just friends now or something else?My ex-bf texted me after a month after break up. Friends or something else?
obviously u have ur reasons for ending the relationship, maybe he treated u bad or something, he is now regretting the choices he made and how he pushed u away! he is trying to make u feel sorry for him and give him sympathy! he may be going through something or something may have happened and he needs a familiar shoulder to lean on but set ur boundries and make it clear what u want or dont want!





i hope u make the right decision not him but for yourself...My ex-bf texted me after a month after break up. Friends or something else?
Just don't be nothing with the guy because he will might hurt ur felling again ';Once you break up with somebody don't be friends with that person'; Or either one u can be friends but tell him that '; If he is only trying to be friends with u that he has to be there for u on the thick and thin and also that he better not hurt your feelings';





If it works


hit me up on myspace


myspace.com/lovely_smart_kool
Possibly more than ex's, or if the break up was bad he might be looking for closure.
hmm hard to say. keep talking to him, make conversation, and try to tell if he's hinting towards another relationship, or is just wanting to be friends with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment