Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I convince my best friend to break up with her GF?

They are just not good for eachother, I have tryed telling her she should just leave her, infact all her friends tell her, eben her co-workers tell her. Her gf is 17 but acts like she is 12, and she knows it. Also alot of people hate her for acting like a little kid all the time (the gf not my friend). She acts like she doesn't care about anything and whenever you try to talk to her about anything she seems to not care, she even does this to my bestfriend who she is dating.





I know my bestfriend should just leave her, but how can make that 100% clear. I have told her to her face and she is like well, I don't want to break up with her, and yet she knows that they are not going to last. OMG so annoying!!!!!How can I convince my best friend to break up with her GF?
okay thats not your problem you already did your part and told her.but if she doesnt want to break up with her then you should just leave her be..if your really her true friend just let her be she will learn her own lesson one way or anotherHow can I convince my best friend to break up with her GF?
Just shoot her.

Report Abuse



you would sound controlling just let them break up when they get tired of each other if her girlfriend around don't hang out with her. you cant just tell someone to break up with their spouse and except them to do it. your friend sees past her girlfriend being annoying she dont care about that.
Why are you worried about this?


It's what your best friend wants and obviously she doesn't WANT to break up with her. I think you should just stay out of it hun.

No comments:

Post a Comment