Monday, August 16, 2010

How do I ask out a girl my friend just broke up with?

One of my friends broke up with a girl that I like. I want to go out with her but I dont know if it will make him mad.How do I ask out a girl my friend just broke up with?
Wait some time for him to get over it then ask him if it's ok if you ask her out. If he's somewhat ok with it then go ask her.How do I ask out a girl my friend just broke up with?
I have that same problem but i liked the girl before they went out....

Report Abuse



Oh wow, well for us girls its much easier to know that friends mean more than guys because they come and go buddy. If he recently just broke up with her than your making a huge mistake because even if your friend is over her you might go and ask her out and she may not be over your friend and then you will have to face rejection. If he still has feelings for her than you would be making the biggest mistake of your life by asking her out. He would get furious that you would try to ask someone out that he still likes. On the other hand if they both say their over it than wait until you know its for sure and ask her out. I don't know if he still has feelings for her I've been told that guys get over girls much faster. It all depends on how long they have been going out if its years than that must be serious and they still might have a chance. If its been months than just give it some time and think it all out and then maybe talk to your friend. If its one of those grade 6/7/8 relationships I'm totally wasting my time.





Hope I helped.
Lol thats so rong but if u want to wait at least 2 - 3 weeks so ur frend isnt as sad and wont get mad at u, trust me my frendz ask me this question all the time and accully i did it with guys b4 but like if u really want this girl u have to wait AT LEAST a week and a half but usaully u gotta more so ur frend aint mad at u... also if u want to make shurr not to get into a fight u shood talk it out with him, trust me...


kk byee %26lt;3*
Well friends don't really go out with their friends ex's! It's not allowed lol.. I think it crosses way over the line.


And you liking you friend's girlfriend isn't really umm the best friend you can be is it lol.


Well if my friend got with my ex after we finished i would not be happy at all so i don;t think it's a good idea you di it straight away let along at all!
Ask him if he has a problem with it.


If he doesnt then its fine.


If he does - well I shouldnt really talk,coz my EX left me and I started dating a mutual friend -it was more my friend than it was his friend - anyway everyone shunned us and told us how wrong it was and basically we dont have any friends left, but we are so happy together so we dont really care. If friends cant be happy for you then so be it.
Wait a couple weeks after the break up out of respect for him and then ask him how he'll feel about it. If he gives you the go ahead...great. If he doesn't, you need to decide what's more important - your friend and or your friend's ex girlfriend because i can guarantee if you ask her out and he's not okay with it you'll lose him.
If he is your friend why would you ask her when they just broke up. How do you know every hing is over, maybe they still love each-other. I understand you like her but a good friend backs you up not turn the back. I think in the first place it will make him mad.
If you are that adamant about asking this girl out, you should first ask your friends permission. If he is not ok with it, then be prepared to lose a friend. If it's worth losing a friend over then you are not a very good friend to begin with.



yeah it will make him mad. that's, like, man rule #1. you don't swipe your man's girl, even if he dumped her. especially not when he ';just'; broke up with her. practice some self control and talk to him about it first. it's the only respectable way to do it.
ask him first be like man what would you do if i asked ';so and so'; out


depending on his respounce you'll get the answer. But i Do agree with the person who said BROS over HOES but if he's cool with it, it's what ever
give it time dude, that is bogus if u date her right off that bat, if i was ur boi i would be saying wat the #$uk, talk to dude see wat he had with her, if it wasnt much then go for it but give some time at least cause u might lose both of them,
You talk to your friend about her. Find out his feelings..test the water carefully! If he has feelings..just walk away. Not worth it.





If you have a great relationship with him..I don't know..just ask him.





So it depends on your friend.
Well just talk it out with your friend and if you and your friend have an agreement then you can ask her out
please answer my question on my page i need advice for a guy i asked out and i think you should just ask her in yourway thx
ask her out only if you're willing to risk your relationship with friend.
Don't do it! Of course it will make him mad.
UMMM DON'T ASK HER OUT!!! DUH.................
You don't if you value your friendship.
love is boundless


if u have sincere love go to her dont think wat will happen in future
don't do it!!


you're risking losing him forever


and she might say no anyway!
YOU DONT THATS SO ******* WRONG! Bros before Hoes
hoes before bros


bros before hoes.





dont do it, they'll be other girls

No comments:

Post a Comment