Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you break up with a long term friend without hurting him and the friendship?

Ok I'm with this dude who I've known since 7th grade and I've known him as a big bruh for the longest and I can't get pass the friend thing between me and him he likes me more than a friend but I don't to much look at him as more than a friend anymoreHow do you break up with a long term friend without hurting him and the friendship?
There is no way to break up with anyone without hurting anyone. You just have to tell him that you have been friends for a long time and you thought that maybe we could be more but, for you it's not the same thing. Tell him you miss the friendship you had before and that this relationship is different and your not feeling it. you tried it but, it's not working. Tell him you want to go back to the way it was.


Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment